Download ESPN Video by Free ESPN Downloader
- People complain that the timeout of ESPN is unbearable. I can't image frequent unexpected pauses while watching a fierce competing. Well, how about download ESPN video onto your PC to enjoy anytime anywhere. As ESPN doesn’t offer such quick download option on video page, we need to find a Free ESPN Downloader like Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox, which support to live-capture playing ESPN video on Firefox and download ESPN video in several clicks.
- Upgrade to Pro
Step By Step Guide About How to Use the Free ESPN Downloader
This basic tutorial is not a comprehensive instruction manual. It only teaches you the few simple features you need to know to start using this Free ESPN Downloader. From there, you'll quickly discover most of the other features of the programs yourself.
Step 1: Install Free ESPN Downloader for Firefox
Download Free ESPN Downloader and install. Follow the instructions to install add-on on Firefox and also install a Free FLV Player.
Step 2: Click to Start a New ESPN Download
Restart Firefox, browse to ESPN.com and watch a video you are interested in. As the icon of Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox flashing, playing ESPN video is captured. Click this flahsing icon, you will find newly captured playing video listed below, click to start a new download task. User could set up save to address by browsing and change file name. And then hit OK.
Or if you miss to download a video, you could still find captured video in "Download Manger". Click "Download Manager" below Free ESPN Downloader icon, the window will open as below. Right click the video you want to download in the URL list, and choose "Download".
Step 3: Transfer ESPN Videos to PC and Portables
After a few minutes, you could find your downloaded ESPN video in the desigated folder. With Free FLV Player we offered, you could enjoy ESPN video smoothly on PC now.
Note: If you want to transfer ESPN video to your portables to enjoy anytime anywhere, you could either turn to Free FLV to Video Converter to convert FLV to MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV and more, or try stand-alone Web Video Downloader to download ESPN video directly to popular video audio formats and devices.
Know more about stand-alone ESPN Downloader and ESPN Downloader for Firefox.
Benefits to Users of Free ESPN Downloader
- Free Firefox Add-on and Free FLV Player:
- Free and super light ESPN Downloader. And it also comes with a Free FLV Player.
- Live Capture:
- Live capture playing videos on Firefox and auto-save the capture histories in "Download Manager".
- Effective Download Manager:
- Download, download all captured videos; copy true video URL; view video properties; pending/completed URL list management.
- Batch Downloader:
- Free ESPN Downloader supports downloading multiple files simultaneously.
- Easy to Use:
- User-friendly Free ESPN Downloader for newbies and professionals.
- Safe and Guaranteed:
- Contains absolutely no adware or plug-ins.